[vcf-midatlantic] Binocular Loupe vs Microscope for vintage electronics repair

alan at alanlee.org alan at alanlee.org
Sun May 26 17:50:57 EDT 2019

Make sure you also get the 30mm eye-pieces.  With that combo you have a
6-12" variable working distance with a wide range of magnification.
Forget the camera.  It's useless.  Too low rez and it's hard to tune the
camera lens and the eye lenses into the same focal distance. I've only
used it once.

I've wanted a Targano for a while but can't justify the 4K price tag! :)

-Alan