[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2019-05-26

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Sun May 26 19:45:33 EDT 2019

As for yesterday -- different kind of visitors -- about a dozen people, all
adults. In between tours I made one small improvement that nobody will
notice but it's important: there was a black network wire hanging down for
the info kiosk, so I put inside some leftover white wiremold that we had in
the workshop. Looks better now against the white wall.

On Sun, May 26, 2019, 7:38 PM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <