[vcf-midatlantic] Binocular Loupe vs Microscope for vintage electronics repair

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Sun May 26 20:20:10 EDT 2019

Thanks. Do you use the .5 Barlow to get the large working distance? Or do you leave it off?

Also how wide is the clamp?   I have a small piece of oak securely attached to my workbench for my current magnifier’s articulating arm. The table is too thick otherwise.  I was hoping to use that mounting point for the scope.  It’s about 2.5” wide. Is the clamp wider than that?

Thanks,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ