[vcf-midatlantic] Binocular Loupe vs Microscope for vintage electronics repair

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Sun May 26 22:35:33 EDT 2019

My bench is already modified for my current magnifier arm clamp.  The problem is the part I added that sticks out of the table is about 1” thick/deep by 2.5” wide (the part screwed into the table is bigger for support but that doesn’t count). Just trying to figure out if I need to cut a new oak board to screw into the table.   So basically I need the width of the clamp part on the table to be 2.5” or less.  If the clamp screws actual expands more than an inch then I’m good on depth.

I hope that’s clear, if it I’ll email a picture tomorrow to your email.

Thanks,
Corey

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ