[vcf-midatlantic] Maker Faire C64 Reproductions

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at gmail.com
Mon May 27 23:28:35 EDT 2019

Jeff,

Being a c64 fanboy, I have both.  But, I consider them to be very different
animals.  The c64 reloaded is just a _really_ well engineered original
board, with the built-in ability to check the chipset (pla, Sid, 6510, cia,
Vic-ii) for problems, and no more need for dodgy C= power bricks.  The
Ultimate 64 is a simulation, since it is FPGA-based.  It’s a really, really
good simulation, though, and it will eventually have capabilities that the
original boards, and the c64 reloaded, never will.

Does that help?

- Alex