OT Re: [vcf-midatlantic] Saturday

Laura S. Reinhard laurakid7 at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 05:34:52 EDT 2019

One day I will finally make it to one of these.  for some reason you guys and the Roller Derby gals love to schedule for the same weekends 🤪.   if anyone is up for watching bad ass gals hit each other in a super fast contact sport on roller skates, come out to Winding River Skating Center Sat eve after workshop.  I’d love to merge these crazy worlds.  Lots in common believe it or not.

Best,

Laura S. Reinhard