[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff available at June Repair workshop

Jeff G jgalinat at gmail.com
Thu May 30 08:28:35 EDT 2019

Hi,
I will be attending the repair workshop this weekend and have the following
items that are surplus to my needs. I wanted to give attendees first shot
at them before they wind up on Ebay at higher prices.  Please let me know
if any of this interests you and I will bring it.
Regards,
Jeff Galinat

On Tue, May 21, 2019, 11:19 AM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <