[vcf-midatlantic] Stuff available at June Repair workshop

Jeff G jgalinat at gmail.com
Thu May 30 08:32:59 EDT 2019

Sorry, sent the email before I finished.

Here is the stuff:

HP 6100Cse SCSI flatbed scanner new in box - $60

Tektronix 453 50mhz dual trace oscilloscope tested working with 2 probes,
user manual and service manual $80

Assorted 4164, 41256 and 411000 type dynamic RAM NOS stored in tubes $5 for
quantity 10 of any type

Heathkit ET-3400A Motorola 6800 microprocessor trainer tested working - $70

Protec PRO-83 Z-80 microprocessor trainer with on board S-100 bus expansion
capability. Tested & working. A French manual is included along with an
English manual for its predecessor, the PRO-80. Keyboard operation is the
same for both units.  $100

Seals 8K S-100 RAM boards passed 2 types of memory tests no errors
(7 available) $50 ea

Regards
Jeff Galinat