[vcf-midatlantic] New museum artifacts -- great stuff!!

W. Bryan Caudle bcaudle at ctsi.net
Thu May 30 12:29:07 EDT 2019

Nice haul!  We have two of the Xerox 'Dandelion' systems as well, including a load of software and several keyboards.  Unfortunately, we have no monitors.  Would love to collaborate on any restoration work and maybe learn more about the video interface in hopes that we can get ours running as well.

Also, VCM may be interested in any items from MBHT that VCF was not interested in.  Feel free to connect me if you feel it would be appropriate.

Thanks!