[vcf-midatlantic] VCF @ Brickfair NJ report

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Nov 4 21:28:33 EST 2019

>> Very interesting on the Lego --> Vintage connection..  Great info Evan!

Thanks! Check out my website at www.mindsbeforethestorm.com and especially
the About section + the disclaimer at the bottom of the homepage: you'll
see this is all thanks to many of our members. I ran with it :) but many
people led me to this point.

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019, 9:25 PM John Heritage via vcf-midatlantic <