OT: large # of Vintage items for sale

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Tue Nov 5 14:49:00 EST 2019

All, I’ve been working with a young man from California who inherited a large amount of vintage computers and other items.
He’s reached out to a number of Facebook groups, but I’m trying to help him reach interested parties without having to go on a dozen different groups back and forth.

Short story, his grandfather passed away and has a storage unit filled with items.
PET 2001, hero robots (one of which is a Hero 1 still new in the box) Atari, Tandy portables, Model 1, Compact Mac through Mac II era, Apple II+, IIe, the list goes on, with lots of boxes still unopened. He’s trying to sell everything, and we are trying to avoid anything being thrown away or brought to recycle.

Please contact me off list via email and I will put you in touch with him directly.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone