[vcf-midatlantic] Repair Workshop Sat Dinner

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Thu Nov 7 00:32:27 EST 2019

I took the liberty of making reservations at Asbury Festhalle and
Biergarten. I went there Wednesday night for my birthday and it seemed like
a great place that our group would like. Lots of great beer selections.
Good food.
I currently have reservations for 10 people. So if you are
definitely interested, then let me know and if you aren't going, then let
me know as well.
The reservation is for 7:30PM.
Yes, you have to pay for parking, but it is only about $1 per hour and you
can download an app "Asbury Park Parking" to "pay the meter" over your
smartphone.