[vcf-midatlantic] Gauging Interest: CompuGraphic MCS hardware

Jonathan Gevaryahu jgevaryahu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 14:27:48 EST 2019

This isn't the famous Linotron 202 phototypesetter that Condon,
Kernighan and Thompson famously reverse engineered to fix a lot of bugs
in it in the summer of 1979 as described in the paper at
https://www.cs.princeton.edu/~bwk/202/summer.reconstructed.pdf
but it is a related item, and intact phototypesetters are INCREDIBLY
RARE. This could well be the last one of its type.

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgevaryahu at gmail.com
jgevaryahu at hotmail.com