Wanted 286, 386 working motherboard

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 15:09:27 EST 2019

I have a couple of cases that had a 386 and 286 motherboards in them.
The 286 motherboard is corroded beyond repair,
so I would like to put a working motherboard in the case and get the system working with DOS and windows.

I have tons of software, I just don't have a good working motherboard.

So if anybody out there is coming to the workshop tomorrow, Sunday, if you have a spare and you want to get rid of it, please contact me off list.
Also
If you have one and your not coming to the workshop, still contact me,
 maybe we can work out a way for me to either pick up or have it shipped.

Thank you
Mike R.

Sent from: