[vcf-midatlantic] 11/9 & 11/10 Workshop Review - and Photos !

dillera at gmail.com dillera at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:27:27 EST 2019

I had a great time, it sounds like I missed a fun Sunday also.

Here are photos of the group on Sat:

https://imgur.com/a/aOcgqOK

It was a blast sitting back and screwing around with Tony and our 68k Macs and troubleshooting SCSI gremlins for five hours. Just like the old days. I did finally install system 6 on a working external SCSI drive, then upgrade it to System 7.0 with Tony's disks. The one big drive that was causing errors on my Macintosh Classic came up fine on Tony's SE/30 - so I'm pretty sure the caps are going on my Classic and messing with the SCSI on it. I did get some cool 68k B&W games from Tony while my harddrive was hooked up to his SE/30. I hope I didn't get any viruses....

And thanks again for the Perkins Perks - you usually bring something amazing for the group, I do appreciate that.

I took some video w/ my goPro and the little stedi-cam I got, I'll throw that together in iMovie and see what I can come up with. I'll def grab some video at the upcoming festivus.

-andy