[vcf-midatlantic] Atari 810 Case / Drive

John Heritage john.heritage at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 09:09:19 EST 2019

Good Morning everyone - i'm still looking for an Atari 810 drive with the
center 1/3rd flap style (rather than the 'full size door / barn door' style
front lip) to go with my (recently restored) Atari 800 setup.

I bought one off of Ebay a few years ago but the seller packed it terribly,
and the case was damaged in two places (front side, and a whole on the
'left' side towards the back).  if you have a bad drive but a good case i'd
be very interested in that too..

If anyone has one they'd be willing to sell, please let me know.  I know
someone on the list had one but i failed to follow up (a year or two ago..)

Thanks!
John