[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus potential first timer

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Mon Nov 18 12:08:31 EST 2019

Ethan, some people do one day, some do both. All depends on what works for your schedule. It’s usually over by ~4:00pm on Sunday. This is mostly a social gathering, but we are all computer aficionados (I’m being overly generous here!!) so inevitably stuff gets worked on too. Mostly stuff that people sell/buy/trade and then of course have to play with......I mean test to make sure it works.

Since I live local I’m usually there both days depending on my work schedule. Many stay on site in the overnight accommodations and are up till all hours, some stay at local hotels. Myself I just go home for the night since I’m only 20 minutes away. A lot of people can only make one day or the other, it’s all about having fun and hanging out.

Tony

Sent from my iPhone