[vcf-midatlantic] Latest toy(s)

Herb Johnson hjohnson at retrotechnology.info
Tue Nov 19 11:19:43 EST 2019

> [ebay] for 2 1979 Motorola 68B09 boards (looks to be an Exorset
> board).

Neil, I think you and I have talked about these boards before, and I saw
the auction. I have an EXORbus system myself and some interest otherwise
in these early 8-bit busses. Consider bringing a board for some
show-and-tell at Festivus; we can figure it out and show how that used
to be done.

Regards, Herb "we don't need no steenking schematics" Johnson

http://www.retrotechnology.com OR .net