[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus tickets bought?

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Wed Nov 27 08:00:00 EST 2019

We are getting lots of people signing up, but there are still some slackers
out there who haven't got their tickets, so please sign up. It makes it
easier to organize.

PayPal is preferred, but you can do Eventbrite if you want.

*Paying via PayPal:*
Use the Friends and Family option.
Send to paypal at vcfed.org and put in the note your Name, "Festivus 2019
dinner", "Festivus Dinner and Overnight".

*Paying via Eventbrite:*
<
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/festivus-2019-tickets-77436696243?aff=VCFMailingList

Cost is $10 for Festivus, $15 at the door.

Overnight stay is $25 via Eventbrite and $30 at the door.

Tickets are available until Dec. 6 (day before Festivus).
Dec. 7 you have to pay at the door.

If you pay at the door, there is cash, credit card, PayPal, and Apple Pay
options available. I will have a tablet and a PayPal card reader.