[vcf-midatlantic] Festivus Battle Royale!

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Fri Nov 29 15:38:35 EST 2019

So I was going to bring a bucket of chicken from Popeye's, but I thought I
need to do something more in the spirit of Festivus.

Festivus includes the feats of strength. So I will buy one Popeye's Chicken
sandwich and tell everyone that is the last one in New Jersey. Then I will
have a wrestling tournament to determine who gets the sandwich.

Afterwards I will whisper to the winner that so-and-so says that Popeye's
Chicken sandwich is crap and thinks that Chick-Fil-A's chicken sandwich is
the best.

And if all that doesn't work to inspire something interesting, then I will
setup a floppy disk golf course around campus.