[vcf-midatlantic] Bringing some Commodore History to Festivus

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Nov 30 16:12:03 EST 2019

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 3:34 PM Christian Liendo via vcf-midatlantic <

> So I was talking about this with Jeff Brace
>
> I have a unopened video tape from Commodore titled
>
> "Commmodore Business Machines In Store Video - Not for Broadcast"
> "What kids turn to - Amiga 500 Revised"
>
> Dated 1/14/91
>
> I got this because I did consultant work for Messner Vetere Berger
> Carey Schmettere which did the famous Stevie Commercials. If I
> remember correctly this is them on VHS.
>
> I would like to bring it and open it for festivus so we can see what it is.
>
> Does the place have a working VHS?

Funny, I was just going to let everyone know about this.
I took out the VCR player from the museum workshop's "Media Center" and
will take it home to test it out with a VHS tape. (None in the museum!) If
it doesn't work, then I will see if I can find one of my VCR players.