[vcf-midatlantic] Sperry/Univac Uniscope 100 Service Manual?

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 13:51:41 EDT 2019

Jeff,
Who made the CRT that might be a little clue as to who made the HV
components, as they look like standard B&W TV components with a flyback and
a tripler. Depending on who made them the triplets are a high failure item
and would cause real low or no HV at the anode.

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 1:41 PM Bill Degnan via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Matt Patoray
Owner, MSP Productions