[vcf-midatlantic] Sperry/Univac Uniscope 100 Service Manual?

Jameel Akari jakari at bithose.com
Tue Oct 1 14:00:19 EDT 2019

I find the guts of this thing quite fascinating.  I think that top
circuit board is a dual digital-to-analog converter, driving the yoke
directly?

And that flex circuit for the yoke coils, I've never seen that before.
Looks spendy.

Somehow I ended up with a bunch of those Electrocord, well, cords.  I
still use them because they're 14-gauge beasts.

Very cool find!  I hope documentation surfaces.
--
Jameel Akari