[vcf-midatlantic] *OT*, but I don't know how else to contact Ian

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 15:27:04 EDT 2019

FYI that TV is a Zenith System 3 TV, they were good but had a couple of
common failure points, mainly the verticle module.
This TV is very different than the older Heathkit TV's which where designed
in house and included some pretty interesting features for the time and
could be quite expensive like the GR-2000 was.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:22 PM Dave McGuire via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Matt Patoray
Owner, MSP Productions