[vcf-midatlantic] *OT*, but I don't know how else to contact Ian

Sentrytv sentrytv at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 15:37:38 EDT 2019

Yes, I remember those zenith TVs very well ( I used to be a Zenith dealer)
Boards were really not that difficult to repair.

I still have an older Zenith system 3 console TV 25 inch with turntable, 8 track recorder and ultrasonic remote control.

(If anyone wants it, come an get it!)

The "space phone" feature came later.
Which was really not that good.

Personally, I like the other Heathkit TVs with the on screen clock display and such.

Mike R.

Sent from: