[vcf-midatlantic] *OT*, but I don't know how else to contact Ian

Lou despairempire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 16:14:12 EDT 2019

Something that I should mention to the community and on here is that I
actually live right next to Sewell (Pretty much all of Gloucester is in my
reach if it's reasonable, some of Camden/Burlington as well).

I can attempt to aquire this TV if need be for Ian, funny thing is he was
at my work just this past Monday. The hard part is finding a place to keep
it at since I'm pretty sure the fiancee won't be happy about me bringing it
home!

-Lou