[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2020 -- April 24-25-26

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Mon Oct 7 00:23:54 EDT 2019

I would like to also mention to everyone to book your hotel rooms early.
The New Jersey Marathon is that weekend and there will likely be many
people booking hotels that weekend.

We purposely pushed to announce the date super early this year to
accomodate people that need to plan far in advance. And we also pushed out
of May which tends to drive the hotel prices up.

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 2:48 PM Ethan Dicks via vcf-midatlantic <