[vcf-midatlantic] VCF East 2020 -- April 24-25-26

Tony Bogan thebogans at mac.com
Mon Oct 7 18:53:54 EDT 2019

> Sorry that the rates are high. We do our best to pick a date that works for
> most people. It's a difficult and busy time of year.  Pushing it earlier in
> April conflicts with Easter/Passover and late March is VCF PNW. Maybe next
> year we can also take into account the marathon.

No apologies needed jeff, there’s never going to be a good time, there’s only the best time we could arrange given the circumstances.
Go too early and bad weather really becomes a factor, as we already know all too well. Go too late and it’s summertime and all the problems that go with that.

We make the best of what we have to work with. Thank you for getting the dates set and announced in a timely fashion, it’s a big first step towards making this event realize it’s full potential!!

Tony