[vcf-midatlantic] Introduction

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Wed Oct 16 15:56:00 EDT 2019

>> I live in central NJ, and work in IT (Information Security actually) for
a large pharmaceutical firm

Good answer! You should meet Dean. He also works in IT security for a large
pharma firm here in central NJ.

So you've never been to our museum? Let me know if/when you want to visit.

We already have a Ken G. here (Golomb), so keep that in mind when signing
emails. At least you're not Bill D.; we've got four of them!

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019, 3:35 PM Kenneth Gober via vcf-midatlantic <