[vcf-midatlantic] Kennett Classic Opens Today

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 11:41:49 EDT 2019

Hey all....Karen and I opened a vintage computing exhibit gallery and
hobbyist shop which is located in Kennett Square, PA which is more or less
between Baltimore and Philadelphia just off Rt 1.  We're about 15 miles
from I-95 where Delaware meets Maryland.

https://www.kennettclassic.com/launch/

It's a big effort, there is still a lot of on-going set up, but starting
today at 3PM the doors open and we'd love to see you.  We're open 6 days a
week, closed Monday.  Check out the new exhibits including the Commodore
Feature Wall we'll be running through Christmas.  We have new vintage
computing add-on hardware like Wifi modems and sd storage, plus actual
vintage hardware.  After this weekend we'll launch our social media
(because we'll have pictures).

We'll be updating the inventory of what we have for sale on our web site as
it comes in, we have a 50 items to add today.  We'll also start posting our
weekly videocast on the subject of the computer history and vintage
computing.

busy busy busy!  Got to go!

Bill Degnan and Karen Doneker
kennettclassic.com