[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report 2019-10-19

Jeffrey Brace jeffrey at vcfed.org
Sat Oct 19 17:30:28 EDT 2019

Good day at the museum. Maybe 20 people stopped by. About 1/4 of them were
high interest, 1/2 medium interest and 1/4 low interest.

It's always fun to see visitors who see things differently or ask questions
that you have never gotten before. I love the new LED screens on the "top
shelf" machines. I look forward to seeing demos for them soon. :)

Steve Anderson stopped by and dropped off his Dig-Comp 1. We chatted for a
while about what's new with VCF and he had some personal perspective on
many of the artifacts and explained to me how some of them were used and
operated. I appreciate that since I'm weaker on my knowledge of 50's and
60's machines.

I also worked on my demo of Geck OS, which is Unix for the C64. Interesting
piece of software. Quite impressive that it works on a C64.

Mouse will be docent tomorrow.