[vcf-midatlantic] OT: 3D print design for ESP32 VGA dongle

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:54:59 EDT 2019

Hi - Any one have a 3d printer file URL or if it does not exibt be
interested in a little ($paid) project to make an enclosure for this device:
*https://tinyurl.com/yy8uhffv <https://tinyurl.com/yy8uhffv>*

"LILYGO® TTGO VGA32 V1.2 Controller PS/2 Mouse And Keyboard Graphics
Library Game Engine And ANSI/VT Terminal For The ESP32"

I have the printer but I don't have a scanner..  This is for a product to
be sold at the Kennett Classic shop.  Contact me privately through
vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

Thanks Bill