[vcf-midatlantic] OT: 3D print design for ESP32 VGA dongle

Ethan O'Toole telmnstr at 757.org
Fri Oct 25 13:09:41 EDT 2019

I have started making some 3d printed cases for projects. One for a
Nitrox/gas analyzer and one for a high powered laser setup that drops into
an underwater camera housing.

I can take a shot at something simple if you would like.

ALso, came across this:
https://www.thethingsnetwork.org/community/berlin/post/warning-attention-users-of-ttgo21-v16-boards-labeled-t3_v16-on-pcb-battery-exploded-and-got-on-fire

Interesting board though, I might have to order one. A whole terminal
cheaper than a name brand USB to serial dongle.

 			- Ethan