[vcf-midatlantic] Museum Report

Chris Fala chrisjpf33 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 06:28:12 EDT 2019

I was docent yesterday. I have been "assistant" docent or "co-docent"
before, but this was my first time completely solo. It is always fun
spending time at the museum, I highly recommend it!

Fairly slow day, likely due to the intense rain we had for most of the
morning and early afternoon. There were two groups. Early in the afternoon,
a large group of Boy Scouts came through. They seemed fairly interested,
and a few of them asked some questions. One boy took pictures of pretty
much everything. Later in the afternoon a young family with five small
children came through. The oldest daughter seemed very interested and, like
the boy scout from earlier, took pictures of everything.

Chris