[vcf-midatlantic] Good news -- archiving the old Yahoo group

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Mon Oct 28 21:31:32 EDT 2019

Many of you probably heard the recent news that Yahoo is about to delete
all their old groups. Many of you also know that from 2004-2015, this
very group operated on Yahoo.

I filled out Archive Team's request to have our old group preserved and
they accepted it. Apparently our activity was deemed historically
important. :)

I'll post a link to the archive location when they provide it.

--
Evan Koblentz, executive director
Vintage Computer Federation

www.vcfed.org
evan at vcfed.org
(646) 546-9999

VCF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization