[vcf-midatlantic] Museum 3B1 & PDP-8

David Gesswein djg at pdp8online.com
Tue Oct 29 21:41:33 EDT 2019

I'm looking fixing the 3B1 at the next workshop. From the last workshop
it seems like the hard drive has died. Since I likely will need do do a new
installation Was there anything in particular on it that people liked for
demos? Is their anything people like on Unix machines to use for demos? If
not I'll go with standard OS & software that was on the machines and see
what interesting stuff I see in the archives.

For the straight 8 has anyone tried to operarate it since the last workshop
I was at (the one previous to the last workshop). If so was their any
problems? If not would anyone doing the tours like to learn how to use it?