[vcf-midatlantic] Museum 3B1 & PDP-8

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Oct 29 21:46:06 EDT 2019

>> Was there anything in particular on it that people liked for demos?

I don't think so. There were some utilities and games. I would like to have
it demo something more substantial but I don't know what.

>> For the straight 8 has anyone tried to operarate it since the last
workshop I was at (the one previous to the last workshop). If so was their
any problems?

I used it a couple of times. User error :) but the computer seems fine. I
intend to show Jeff how to do the demos you taught me.

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019, 9:42 PM David Gesswein via vcf-midatlantic <