[vcf-midatlantic] Transparent Apple II/II+ Case Kickstarter

corey cohen coreyvcf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 06:56:26 EDT 2019

Ok.  It seems like they didn’t make their goal :-(

Don’t know the rules for Kickstarter but could they try again with slightly higher pricing to see if they make their goal?   I’d be willing to spend $25 more for a case then they were asking if that allowed them to go in production.

corey cohen
uǝɥoɔ ʎǝɹoɔ
Sent from my iPhone