[vcf-midatlantic] Museum 3B1 & PDP-8

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Thu Oct 31 11:49:32 EDT 2019

>>  For the straight 8 has anyone tried to operarate it since the last
workshop I was at (the one previous to the last workshop). If so was their
any problems? If not would anyone doing the tours like to learn how to use
it?

> I had it working, but must be missing a step because I didn’t get the
demo to work.

It takes a lot of practice because it's so different from what we are used
to doing.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019, 11:18 AM Jeffrey Brace via vcf-midatlantic <