[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for a kid friendly 6502 assembly language book

Adam Michlin amichlin at swerlin.com
Mon Sep 2 11:36:56 EDT 2019

Here are some resources I use with my high school and college students:

http://ceos.io/dev/

I rather prefer Apple Roots over Assembly Lines for beginners, though.
Apple Roots does get pretty intense after the first few chapters,
though, especially when it gets into graphics and banked switch memory.

Both books are free, though, so I tend to start with Apple Roots and
then transition to Assembly Lines.

Best wishes,

             -Adam