[vcf-midatlantic] Wanted: ATV Research Pixie-Verter

William Sudbrink wh.sudbrink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 17:05:15 EDT 2019

Hi,

For historical reasons (I'm starting to plan my VCF East 2020 exhibit) I'd

like to get real ATV Research PXV-2A Pixie-Verter.  I know that there were a

lot of other RF modulators out there (I have a SUP "R" MOD II (that I might

trade)) but I want this one in particular.  Various S-100 boards and other

vintage computer hardware available for trade or cash if necessary.

Thanks,

Bill Sudbrink

---