[vcf-midatlantic] ESIX System V

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 16:43:27 EDT 2019

>From this website: http://www.ugu.com/sui/ugu/show?I=esix&F=1111111111&G=Y

"*ESIX* - Esix System V Release 4.0 unifies all major versions and
derivatives of UNIX such as AT&T System V Release 3.2, Berkeley Software
Distribution (BSD) 4.2 and 4.3, SCO UNIX 3.2, and Microsoft XENIX. In
addition, key features of Sun Microsystems SunOS™ have been incorporated. "

On Fri, Sep 6, 2019 at 4:22 PM Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic <