[vcf-midatlantic] ESIX System V

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Sep 6 17:15:16 EDT 2019

On 9/6/19 4:21 PM, Jeff Salzman via vcf-midatlantic wrote:
> Do a stack of ESIX System V disks mean anything to anybody here? My
> understanding is that it's Unix System V for AT&T. I am unable to read the
> disk contents outside of a PC disk drive.

  That's an Everex implementation of SysV for PC hardware.  It was quite
good, I liked it a lot.  If you don't have the ability to make images of
those disks there, I can do it here.  I have one distribution, but
additional copies of potentially different revisions, and/or different
options, would be of great value.

              -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ