[vcf-midatlantic] ESIX System V

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Fri Sep 6 19:04:09 EDT 2019

Wow. If all of that is true, then this would seem to be a very desirable unix system. Maybe even the holy grail of unixes. However the devil is in the details. Maybe it had some flaws? I hadn't heard of it, but with those collection of features, you would think it would be extremely well known (maybe it is, maybe I'm cloistered)

73 Eugene W2HX