[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for DIP Sockets

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 21:55:39 EDT 2019

Alex,
If you dont find any. I was able to find these sockets rally cheap $0.231
per socket in quantity 5 and they are 3M sockets.

18 Pin https://www.alliedelec.com/product/3m/4818-3004-cp/70237685/
20 Pin https://www.alliedelec.com/product/3m/4820-3000-cp/70237688/

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 7:16 AM J. Alexander Jacocks via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Matt Patoray
Owner, MSP Productions