[vcf-midatlantic] Looking for drive bezels for Power mac 8100/8500/9500

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 11:42:39 EDT 2019

Hi all,
I have started a restoration project to get my Power Mac 8500/180 DP up and
running again. Part of that process will be a physical restoration which is
already underway. To finish it out I need two drive bezels that never had
for the machine.
I am needing th CD-ROM and DAT drive bezels, does anyone have either that
they are willing to sell me, all plastic tabs and nubs intact a plus but
not 100% necessary (we all know how fragile early to mid 90's Apple plastic
is).

Thanks

--
Matt Patoray