[vcf-midatlantic] Sat. 14

Dean Notarnicola dnotarnicola at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:24:20 EDT 2019

I will be there as Docent on the 14th, however I'm not sure how much help I
can be, as I'm not intimately familiar with either system and I'm not
extremely skilled in component level repair.
Your best bet will most likely be to come to the next workshop on September 28
& 29.

Regards,
Dean

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 3:07 PM Fred Terry via vcf-midatlantic <