[vcf-midatlantic] I'm New

Ryan Burke ryanjb2015 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 11:51:47 EDT 2019

Hello all,
My name is Ryan and I am glad to be a part of VCF. I've been collecting for
over a year now and it quickly became my favorite hobby. I was turned onto
this by some people I know in a discord server, and I'm glad to find some
hands on help to some of my problems I've been having. I am looking forward
to attending this workshop because there is nothing interesting going on in
Maryland related to vintage computing.

I've collected some interesting stuff over the past year including some IBM
5150s, an Xt and an AT, multiple C64s, and an Apple II. My interests are
pretty much anything earlier than 1990 but I can't pass up a good deal. As
I said earlier I'm pretty new to all this, but I'm getting the hand of
soldering and I've fixed some small stuff and replaced chips in a C64. I'm
quite eager to learn!

Thanks for reading
Ryan