[vcf-midatlantic] I'm New

Matt Patoray mspproductions at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 13:16:27 EDT 2019

Welcome, Ryan!
We are glad to have you here, and we will be glad to help you with your
hardware/software issues where we can either live and in person or
virtually through email.
The C64 is a good beginner machine since it is quite simple and there are
still lots of machines and parts out there. Which apple II model do you
have?
If you think you don't have the room now, just wait a while :) especially
if you get into medium and big iron, weather that be computers or other
machines.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 12:40 PM Neil Cherry via vcf-midatlantic <

--
Matt Patoray
Owner, MSP Productions