[vcf-midatlantic] I'm New

Evan Koblentz evan at vcfed.org
Tue Sep 17 13:22:14 EDT 2019

>> My name is Ryan

Welcome to the group.

>> I am looking forward to attending this workshop

See you there

>> because there is nothing interesting going on in
Maryland related to vintage computing.

False. Several of the people here live in the DC region and elsewhere in
Maryland. Also, Bob Roswell operates the System Source computer museum in
Timonium.

>> I'm quite eager to learn!

You're in the right place.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019, 12:30 PM Ryan Burke via vcf-midatlantic <